This new event for 2022 gives participants the opportunity to take in a runnable, beautiful route which follows the North Walian coastline between Prestatyn and Bangor. The 100km route involves 8000ft of ascent, and follows the Waymarked 'North Wales Path' - providing lots of variety in terms of terrain and grade. You can stretch your legs on large sections of flat coastal running, whilst also tackling the hills inland, without ever getting too high or deviating too far from the coast itself. You'll visit and pass famous landmarks such as the Great Orme, Conwy Castle, Aber Falls and Penrhyn Castle and there'll be plenty of feed stations and support along the way.
We'll be using GPS Trackers to time and track you, and your friends and family can follow your progress at every stage, via the tracking link we'll provide ahead of race day.
Whether you'll race, or participate whilst doing lots of walking, and making the most of the generous cut off's - you can look forward to a great day out at the North Wales 100km!
Start - Nova Centre, Prestatyn.
Finish - Bangor Pier
Start time: 4am
Cut off: 19 Hours (allowing for 18 min/mile average pace). The latest finish time is 11pm.
Rolling cut offs:
Participants must leave the checkpoint at 60k by 17.00, 80k by 19.45pm and 90k by 21.45pm. Those not achieving this will be asked to leave the race.
- Competitors must arrange their own transport as required from the finish. They should have a support driver on hand to pick them up should they have to leave the race early. We cannot provide transport for retired competitors. The main British Rail trainline from Chester to Holyhead follows the route and there are numerous stations along the way.
- 6 aid/feed stations available along the way
- A Drop bag can be transported for you to the checkpoint at 50k, and will be moved on to the finish thereafter
- Wooden bespoke finisher medal and certificate for all competitors
- Medical cover, Event Map and GPS Tracking/Chip Timing is included for all
Parking is available at the start at a small charge.
A briefing will take place at 5.15am before we set you off at 5.30am.
OutFit Member Entry