With June 12th coming too soon for us to be able to host the real thing, we wanted to set up a virtual alternative for the weekend of the 12-14th June, so that you can tackle the event at a time and place that suits you!
In teams of 3, or as a solo runner - pick your 2 hour window at any point over the weekend, and cover as much distance as possible to get a place on the leader board, and you'll receive your medal and any prizes you may be eligible for, in the post.
A great way to get motivated - so, plan your own routes, get your teams of 3 together and work hard to achieve your best result!
- Must be 3 Runners
- Send in your distances and these will be added up to make a total team score
- The teams scoring the biggest distances shall be higher up the leaderboard
- Your must not run together - stick to the social distancing rules and government guidelines
- Pick any 2 hours over the course of the weekend and go for it!
- Pick any 2 hour window for your run
- Please run responsibly in your local area and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Runners gaining the greatest distances shall be higher up the leaderboard
You should submit your result to be added to the leaderboard and overall results table, via a link or screenshot of your workout summary, using a suitable app - STRAVA, RUNKEEPER, SUUNTO or similar, to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST OF LUCK - get route planning, keep moving and please stay safe.